Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What the Word Says Wednesday

This week the Lord has really put on my heart how big He is and how much He cares for me. The young adult group I attend at my church is currently watching The Heart of Passion Series by Louie Giglio. These videos have made this sink even deeper into my heart--just how amazing the God I serve is. I would recommend this series to everyone. It is so good!

image

That being said, here are the verses I am memorizing this week:

James 1:5 “If any of you lack wisdom, you should ask God who, gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Isaiah 41:13 “For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, “Do not fear; I will help you.”

Isaiah 40:8 “The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever.”

Hope the rest of your week is great! I am gearing up for another 10k this Saturday, so I may be quoting the scripture “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” a lot! I’ll let you know how it goes-I’m aiming to finish in less than an hour.

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment