Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Corn Dog Mini Muffins

Todays recipe is going old school...Corn Dogs. I have never been a big hot dog fan, but I remember always liking the corn dog lunch at school. When I saw this recipe,I thought I'd give it a try with the kids I nanny for.


The reviews from the kids were mixed (2 LOVED them, 2 ate out the hot dogs), but I thought they were pretty good. I did use a boxed mix (I really like the Trader Joes cornbread mix) for this recipe. I also just cut up regular size hot dogs rather than buying minis. I would highly suggest doing all the corn dogs in the mini muffin tin. I did the last few in regular muffin tins and they didn't bake as well (outside was done, middle was gooey). Go ahead and try them out before you send the kids back to school (or just try them for yourself:).

Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment