Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Christmas Baking

Hey!!! It has been a while since I have posted! I ran out of storage space for my pictures, so I'm deciding what I want to do. In the new year, I think I will be re-doing the blog (along with my techy brother's help!). Stay tuned... 

Today, I just wanted to share one of my favorite Christmas recipes and one new one (that is delish and may be a new fav!). These are what I'm making tonight:

Oreo Balls also known as Snowman Poop or Oreo Truffles. The only difference between how I make them and this recipe is that I dip them in white almond bark (sometimes I use chocolate almond bark, then they are called Reindeer Poop). Mine also don't look quite as nice as theirs:) These are so good and are a favorite among my family. They are also quite popular at Christmas get togethers.

The new recipe of the night is Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. Yum! I just tried one (I had to let you know if they were good or not:) These are really, really good! I used my Pampered Chef scoop to make these into balls since the mixture was really sticky. I also dipped these in almond bark. I doubled this recipe, but think I need to make another doubled batch because these are not going to last long with my family!

What are you baking this year? Any new delicious recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment