Friday, May 13, 2011

Onesies Galore!

So it has been a while since I have posted anything, but between my computer getting fixed and other things going on, I just haven’t got it done. I have been working on things though! Here are a few onesies that I have been making. These are all for sale, so if you need a baby gift or just want one for your on cutie, e-mail me at remnantsdiy@gmail.com.





I made this cupcake onesie with a matching hair clip for my niece who is turning 1 next week. I know she will look so cute in it! I do have more of these.





The bottom one is red, white and blue. Thought this would be so cute for memorial day and the 4th of July. I also have red, white and blue headbands for the little girls.





I have other fun tie patterns too!



Hope you all have a great weekend!



Lexi


linking to:


www.iheartnaptime.net

No comments:

Post a Comment