Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mirror Re-vamp

Long time, no blog! I’m finally back with another project! I was really busy making some onesies and hair accessories for a while and let my blog slide, but I’m back again.



I found this mirror on a garage sale for $2. I loved the frame but the glass was really dirty (almost like it had spray paint spots on it that wouldn’t come off). I decided to use some chalkboard paint to spruce it up.



I hung it on my office door with some ribbon that I had. I am still debating whether or not to paint the frame. I like the gold but am thinking of doing it a blue color…we’ll see.


Lexi


ps-I added the new Remnants: For Sale slideshow today. You may see a photo of me pop up in it. No, I'm not for sale:) It just is taking up to 24 hours to delete that photo.


Linking to:


www.iheartnaptime.net

No comments:

Post a Comment