Friday, January 13, 2012

Free For All Friday

Hey, guys! Hope you are all gearing up for the weekend! I am excited to share that my new installment for Fridays is going to be called Free For All Friday. Meaning, in my Friday posts, you may see a craft, you may see a recipe, you may see something totally different—it just depends.

This week, project wise, I have got nothing done! This is due to the fact that I have been totally addicted to a book, this book:

I got this book Monday night and have been reading it every spare minute. It nearly killed me that I had to work late on Tuesday, so I couldn’t devote my whole night to reading it! This particular book is book 3 of a 4 book series. It makes me anxious for the final book, which comes out in March!

If you have not read any books by Karen Kingsbury, I would highly recommend doing so! I really have not been disappointed with any of them (and she has wrote a lot!). They are also clean books, which are somewhat hard to find. My mom, sister and I all enjoy them and then really enjoy talking about them after we are finished reading them.

Now that I have finished the book, maybe I’ll get a few things done!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment