Monday, October 29, 2012

Made it Monday: Bat-tastic Par-tay!

So, I've been MIA for a while from the blog! Sorry! I have been busy stocking up my supply of Remnants items as I had a craft show last weekend and another one coming up in December. Here is a quick peek at my table from the craft show this weekend. I was also selling scarves and necklaces my mom makes.

 
 
 
 
 
But now, back to Made it Monday! In this post I talked about the Batman themed 1st birthday party my sister and I were throwing for my nephew. Well, the party happened and it was BAT-TASTIC! We had such a fun time and everything turned out so cute! Warning: tons of pictures today!!!
 
The Big Picture
 
Joker Juice and Batman Bombs
 
Batmobile Wheels, Mini Baterangs, and Catwoman Tails
 

My sister made the cake while I decorated. I cut out the symbol with my cricut for her to trace.
 
 
Reserved for Batman.
 
Balloon decor- I wanted to have balloons on the buffet with the food, but small town=no helium.
 
Two Face Tacos
 
The Birthday Boy himself! He's sporting his Batman Birthday Boy onesie with cape.
Happy Birthday!
 
The proud big sister in her batman shirt.
The other proud sister who wished she had a batman shirt.
 
Myself and the birthday boy.
 

I found superhero tatoos and stickers on clearance for a quarter so I picked them up for the big kids at the party. It was a tough choice for cousin Cambria.
 
Present time!
 
Cousin Kynslee thought the food was delish, as you can tell by her face.


 
I used my cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot program to cut out all the Batman symbols for the banner, decorations, and onesie. I was very fortunate that the bridal showers I hosted this summer/fall had color schemes that when put together made up the Batman colors!! I had saved all the ruffled crepe paper from the showers and was able to reuse it as well as the blue and white poms.

Hope you made it through all the pics today! I'll share the cape and cake tutorials later on.

Have a great week!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment