Monday, October 1, 2012

Made it Monday: Onesies & Shirts Galore!

Over the past few weeks, I have been making some fun shirts and onesies- some just for fun, some for the etsy shop. I LOVE my heat and stick vinyl!

My brother and I competed in a Mud Chug...a 5k with obstacles. Our team was "team dumb and dumber." The back of our shirts said "what was I thinking?!" As you can see from the picture, it was a nice rainy day. Pretty ironic considering that there hadn't been rain all summer until that day!


 

Each year, my family attends Lifelight Festival in Sioux Falls, SD. It is a three day Christian music festival. We love it! This year, I made the nieces and nephew some shirts/onesies.



 
Here two of the nieces are sporting their shirts:


 
Here are a few onesies I've been working on. I am doing a craft show the end of October, so I'm trying to add some new designs. I'll also put them on my etsy account...eventually!
 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
 
Lexi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment