Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Roasted Veggies

Hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! I went to my parents’ house for the weekend and invaded my dad’s shop. I got a ton of projects done, and will be revealing them in the days ahead!

Today, I am going to share a simple recipe with you, Roasted Veggies. A few weeks ago I tried a recipe for roasted asparagus (delish!) and over the weekend, thought I’d try it with a mixture of veggies. It is easy and really good. This was also a great way for us to use some of the asparagus from my parents’ garden, as they were kind of sick of just eating it by itself.

Here is what you need:

-assortment of veggies (I added carrots, asparagus, cauliflower, and broccoli)

-onions

-olive oil

-pepper

-salt

-garlic clove or garlic powder (optional)

Chop up your veggies and onions and lay them on a foil covered pan. (It may be easier to put the chopped veggies in a bowl and then cover with olive oil.)

Drizzle with olive oil. Cover with salt, pepper, and garlic.

Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Stir and bake for another 8 minutes.

I did leave my cauliflower pieces a little big in this one. I would recommend cutting them smaller.

Yum!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment