Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What the Word Says Wednesday: Week 3 Verses

Hey guys! So far, so good on the memorization! I was a little worried this week and on Tuesday morning, I wasn’t sure if I was going to get 2 Cor. 12:9-10 memorized. But, I worked on it and got it done! If you are memorizing the scriptures along with me, I hope it is going well for you too. Keep at it!

Here are the new ones for this week:

John 16:33 “I have told you these things. so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8 “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

I chose these verses this week because no matter what I am going through in my life I want to always remember that Jesus have overcome the world! John 16:33 is one of those amazing verses that you can cling to in times of trouble. I chose Jeremiah 17:7-8 because when I am going through those tough times, I want my trust to be in the Lord. I want to be like that tree that flourishes by the stream, even when the heat comes.

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment