Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bridal Shower

So, this post was supposed to happen on Free for All Friday, but, lets just say I'm a little behind! One day I'll be really prepared and have all my posts for the week done on Sunday!

Since last week I was posting about the bridal shower I threw for my friend, I wanted to show you the whole shebang! Now, as you are looking at the pictures, keep in mind that my younger brother got all the photography genes in the family.

Drink table minus the coffee
Gift Table


Guest tables
Bride's chair


Food table minus some of the yummy foods

 
Close up of menu

 
Close up of card holder--don't you love the scale I found at an antique store!?!

 
 
I had so much fun with this shower! Hope you can get some ideas for the next shower you throw!
 
Lexi



 


1 comment:

  1. I think we're sisters separated at birth. I'm getting ready to help throw a baby shower in a couple of weeks and, without knowing that/what you were doing for this shower a are: doing crepe paper pom poms, using an old mirror frame turned into a chalkboard to welcome guests, having long skinny fabric streamers on the cake table. Ooh, and I have an antique scale I use to decorate in my house! Crazy. Nice work here.

    ReplyDelete