Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gift Box

First off, a big thanks to my friend Amy who helped me find a way to get pictures throughout my post! I really did not like having all the pictures at the beginning. Anyway, one day while I was cleaning, I came across this old, tin watch box that I knew I could use for something…someday. When I saw it an idea popped into my head so I gathered some supplies from around my place:

This was a really easy project. I took the zebra paper and cut it to size to fit the bottom of the tin. Then I hot glued some black, velvet ribbon around the top edge. To finish it off, I took apart the flower, added a zebra brad in the center and hot glued it to the top. Here is what it looks like now:

…and a top view:

I think this will be a fun gift box. 

Lexi

1 comment:

  1. I remember that watch box from the Christmas party. Both versions of the box are cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete