Saturday, March 19, 2011

Got Flowers?
















I know, I know, another post on flower headbands. I just can't help it! This nice weather has got me thinking spring, and with spring comes flowers. So, here are a few more headbands that I have been working on. I spruced up a couple of the headbands from the last post too. I just wasn't crazy about their centers, so I gave them a little personality. The blue flower is a clip that I made for one of my cute little nieces.





Again, all of these headbands are for sale. I can also make the flowers into clips (like the blue one). Just e-mail me at akkastner@hotmail.com.





Look for these upcoming posts as well...boring baskets jazzed up, and old watch box turned fab.





Hope all of you are having a great weekend!





Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment