Monday, July 23, 2012

Made it Monday: What I've been Working on

This weekend (and for the past couple of weeks) I've had a lot of orders come in. So fun! Of course, though, my sewing machine would choose to stop working this weekend. Luckily, it was an easy fix, I just have to wait a week for the part. So, I borrowed my boss's sewing machine and got a ton done! So for today's Made it Monday post, I thought I'd give you a peek at all the orders I've been working on...
"There's a new Sherrif in Town" onesie, custom order
Actually, two new Sherrifs in town. This order was for a set of twins. My friends had the great idea to turn a onesie into a Sherrif uniform,and asked me to make it.


This went with the sherrif onesies for the set of twins.



These are a couple of ties I made for an order. I'm thinking my nephew is going to need one too:)


I made a few new burp cloths.


I made this fun guitar pillow for a rock star themed nursery.

This is just a glimps of whats been going on at my place. I have to look for a few more pictures of some of the other things I've been working on. What are your summer projects?

Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment