Monday, July 9, 2012

Bridal Shower Decor


A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of hosting a bridal shower for one of my very good friends. Those of you who know me, know that I love to decorate for parties and I was so excited for this one. At the time of this shower, I was extremely busy with other commitments, so one of my awesome and crafty friends came over and helped me make all the decorations. Here is what we came up with (although, imagine it with three sunflower pails. In the midst of everything going on, I forgot to take a picture before I gave away two of the pails!):
Gift Area

Food Serving Area

Ruffled Crepe Paper/Pin Wheel Banner

Pom Poms
Sunflower Pail Centerpiece

My friend who I was hosting the shower for loves sunflowers and was going to be wearing royal blue shoes at her wedding, so that is where the color scheme came from. I absolutely love the ruffled crepe paper! It was a time consuming to make it, but I think it really tied everything together.

Here are some links for tutorials:
Accordion Style Paper Flower
Ruffled Crepe Paper
Pom Poms

Congratulations Kerry and Jamie!

Lexi

linking to: www.iheartnaptime.net

No comments:

Post a Comment