Friday, March 16, 2012

Free For All Friday: Headbands

Tomorrow I will be running a 7K (just over 4 miles). It looks like the weather is going to be absolutely gorgeous! I thought it would be fun to make a cute green headband to wear for the run (since it is St. Patrick’s Day and all). I took out some scrap green fabric, vintage buttons, and elastic and here is what I came up with:

Lots of times I can’t wear headbands because they give me a headache, but this works out great. I can wear it all day! I loved this one so much, I made a gray one.

I plan on making more and changing some up a little. They are just such a fun accessory. I also made a couple for the girls that I nanny for. We made one flower out of a pair of leggings that had a hole in them, so it is a great way to be resourceful with your old clothes. One of these days I’ll try and post a tutorial…

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment